This recipe is from my Mom's recipe box. I've made a few modifications.
1 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup butter
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 cup oatmeal (whole oats blended)
1 cup unsweetened coconut
1. Blend the butter and sugars together
2. Add the egg and vanilla, blend
3. Stir the dry ingredients together in a separate bowl.
4. Add the wet and dry ingredients together and blend.
5. Shape into small balls.
6. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
7. Bake for 12-15 minutes in 350 degree oven
ENJOY these taste treats!!!!!