- Pumpkin Gratin (thank you Ruth Reichl ;)) This will definitely be on the menu each Thanksgiving.
- Hot Spiced Meatballs (mom's recipe)
- Blue Cheese Fig Wraps - I tried figs this year but am going back to dates. I think the dates are sweeter and I love that sweet and salty combo)
- Shrimp-Cilantro Lime (another Ruth Reichl recipe) I am going to capture this one. My new favorite way to make shrimp. I love the sweet and spicy marinate/dip). Excellent with a Rose. Served Revolver.
- Guacamole with chips
- Cheese and crackers
- Kim brought deer sticks - a fan favorite
- Vanilla curd in mini fillo shells topped with whipped cream, also great with the Prager White Port.
- Bruschetta, French bread with basil pesto spread, a tomato slice and fresh mozzarella cheese
- We made vodka spiked cherry tomatoes and I forgot to serve them, they were great sliced in a veggie omelet.
A huge thank you to my friend Dianne who came over at 2:00 PM. We had fun talking, preparing food and sampling wine.
Some items that didn't make the list but I would like to try: Candied walnuts, popcorn (suppose to be great with a Chardonnay), my brother Pat's crab cakes, pear brie and caramelized onions, 3 cheese walnut spread served with salted apple slices.