Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Start to Finish Time: 1 hour 40 minutes
2 Tablespoons butter
1/4 cup water, boiling
1/2 cup orange juice
3 teaspoons orange rind, mix together
1 egg, beaten
1 cup sugar
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups blueberries
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into lightly greased loaf pan.
- Bake 350 degrees for 1 hr. & 10 minutes.
- Heat the following to a boil then let cool: 1/4 cup orange juice, 2 Tablespoons honey & 1 teaspoon orange rind.
- Pour on top of the bread when the bread has cooled.